With the need to maintain a competitive position in a global insurance market, there is a requirement for people with the right approach, skills and experience to help the insurance market move forward.
We use our business experience to seek out the best people within their given area of expertise. Whilst technical ability is a given, we also only employ those with the right "soft" skills and solid market knowledge to deliver to our core Atticus values. We invest in our team, providing training (CII & technical) and a specific on-boarding process tailored for each client site. This ensures the right 'fit' for your project team.
At Atticus we actively seek out the following qualities in our people:
- A demonstrable track record of successful assignment and project delivery
- A solid understanding of the Insurance market, its values, day-to-day challenges and the specific technologies that are helping insurers and brokers move forward
- Excellent and productive relationship skills with solid stakeholder engagement
- An ability to take a fresh and flexible approach in resolving business problems
Atticus consultants possess expertise across the following skill sets:
- Insurance Technology / Business Programme and Project Managers
- Strategy / Business Change Consultants with solid insurance experience
- Atticus Business Analysts (Underwriting, Claims, MI)
- Insurance System Testers and Test Managers
- Insurance Data via our MI & Data Practice
- Solvency II Programme Delivery
Our USP - At Atticus we are always accountable for the performance of our team
All of our consultants are provided with comprehensive back -up and support to ensure that their assignments run smoothly and that our delivery is exceptional. As part of our Performance Management Process all of our projects are overseen by an Atticus Director for the duration of our engagement.
Click here to learn more about the Atticus Management Team.